a joke to other, but a mission to me...

never thought that I'll think of these things. maybe that's the effect of thinking too much of the future yet never take any solid action. although, it's better to have these things as my aims for the time being rather than have nothing at all.

I'm on the brink of staying in my comfort zone. by having these aims, I'll keep a reality check of where am i right now. am I going forward? or am I as static as I could be and going nowhere? or without realized anything, I'm going in a circle and always come to the same beginning over and over again..

short term aim: get a permanent job
long term aim: further my study in master degree

I don't know why, it seems international politic seems attracts me nowadays. is it the Obama effect or am I getting nerdier(does this word exist?)? anyway, the outcome surely positive to me. that's when I decide to continue my study in the future. hopefully Obama still the president when the chances are open for me to do my master degree.

"short term aim.. yup, i'm talking to you. hopefully I hear a good news from you soon rather than later"

peace...

0 comments:

Post a Comment